What is Sharecoin Exchange?
Sharecoin Exchange is an intuitive, user-friendly, full-fledged cryptocurrency exchange platform for consumers to easily buy, sell, and store Cryptocurrencies.
Sharecoin Exchange is designed to cater to beginners, intermediates, and sophisticated professional traders to trade on digital assets.
Sharecoin works similarly to traditional stock and forex platforms it also allows users to trade using a variety of different strategies, such as Limit, Stop, and Market strategies
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a security system that requires two separate, distinct forms of identification to access something.
The first factor is a password and the second commonly includes a text with a code sent to your smartphone, or biometrics using your fingerprint, face, or retina.
While 2FA does improve security, it is not foolproof.
Digital asset and fiat currency are an important asset for individuals. sharecoin required login accompany with the two-factor authentication. Two-Factor authentication means "doubled security" so that people will not be able to access the data with an unauthorized permit.
How to use two-factor authentication at sharecoin:
1. Bind mobile/Bind email and password
2. Receive an effective random 6-digits code from your mobile phone and enter into the login page immediately.
How to find my wallet address on Sharecoin?
If you want to find your wallet address, please follow the steps below:
1. After logging in to the home page of Share Coin Exchange, click on "Wallet" at the top right.
2. Click on "Deposit" Then you will get your deposit wallet address.
1. Do not send funds to an address of a digital currency different from the one you would like to deposit/withdraw.
2. Share Coin Exchange will not refund any loss caused by sending to the wrong wallet address.
What currencies can i view on Markets?
On Markets, you can view all the tokens available to trade on Sharecoin. Newly listed tokens will be added to Markets as soon as they become live to trade.
Why are my deposited cryptocurrencies not reflecting in the wallet?
If your crypto deposit is not reflected in your wallet, kindly check the block explorer of that particular cryptocurrency if the transaction has received the required number of confirmations. There can be delays due to network congestions in the blockchain network. In case the confirmations are complete and still the deposits don’t reflect, kindly share the reach our support team by raising a support ticket.